Behind the scenes

Most of the work for the last week or so has been behind the scenes changes fixes, optimizations and prep work for the main physics.

I have added support for door frames and enabled them on some of the doors. I’ve also added outlining to the geometry which proved to be a useful test of the geometry building code and got used to validate the collision data. The outlining will also prove useful when it comes to dealing with anti-aliasing, but that’s still quite a way off.

Tomorrow I’ve got a little shader code to tidy up, but then I think it’s about time I hooked up keyboard and mouse controls. A lot of the input work has already been done, so hopefully it should just be a case of hooking it all up.

Anyway, the demo on the downloads page has been updated, so if you are interested in seeing the changes head on over and get it.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.